Job Title: Mechanical Technician
Minimum Educational Qualification: HND or Mechanical Engineering Part 3
Minimum Relevant Work Experience: 2 years of experience in manufacturing environment
Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest food and beverage company in the world. At our very core, we are a human company driven by our purpose to enhance the quality of life and contribute to a healthier future.
Reporting to the Maintenance and Improvement Engineer you will provide technical assistance such that production lines run in optimal conditions with minimum down time.
A day in the life of…
- You will be responsible and accountable for the overall troubleshooting and problem-solving skills to maintain, optimize and improve production equipment, with key plant indicators such as safety, quality and repairs of production equipment
- You will read and interpret engineering drawings and execute planned maintenance
- Ensuring that lubrication is done exactly according to instructions.
- You will ensure a safe workplace through reviewing and preparing risk assessments, standard operating procedures and ensuring quality standards are always followed.
- You will be reporting and recording all maintenance activities
- Coach and train machine operators on various engineering topics
What Will Make You Successful
Teamwork, good communication skills, proactivity and strong planning, organization skills and good problem-solving skills.
Must have basic computer proficiency, Microsoft Word & Excel knowledge, SAP knowledge – work order Management
Nestlé is an equal opportunity /inclusive employer that welcomes applications from all groups of society and that reasonable adjustments can be provided, if needed, during the recruitment process as well as during employment.