Manage, mentor and coach team on how to operate and carry out first line Production Operations activities as directed by the relevant Discipline Supervisor on the FPSO process and utility plant in a safe and efficient manner, being aware of the safety of others, effective utilisation of FPSO systems and processes related to FPSO operations, ensuring compliance with company and statutory requirements and in line with the 35 x Performance standards/associated assurance tasks Manage the overall team in carrying out first line Production activities for Topsides and Utilities as directed by relevant Manager on the FPSO as outlined in PD below.
Job Title: Production Superintendent
Manage, mentor and coach the team on how to carry out first line Production activities for Topsides and Utilities as directed by the relevant Manager on the FPSO.
Manage all Preventative Production and repair work, shutdowns, isolations and planned Production in accordance with the CMMS ensures. All Production maintenance related activities are carried out to the highest standards All test and inspection routines required for the Production System are completed Proper records/history and reports are maintained Review and update Job descriptions for planned Production as required Be very familiar with and lead by example with the Facility’s plant and machinery their safe operation and Production and will ensure knowledge of safety requirements including work permit systems, operational and emergency procedures, company policy and instructions.
Key Areas of activity
- Facility Management Systems Maintenance, Standards and Procedures
- PTW System Maintenance
- CMMS Maintenance activities and improvements and purchasing activities:
- Shutdown and Major Maintenance
These activities include but are not limited to:
- Carry out planned preventative and remedial Production maintenance as described in Maintenance
- management system work instructions
- Responsible for weekly monitoring checks on safety and production critical equipment, reporting any
- deviation of set parameters and raise work orders in Production management system
- Carry out fault finding and diagnostic checks on all vessel equipment, ensuring any repairs are
- addressed promptly. Ensure critical spares are available and any discrepancies are addressed
- Completing and maintaining all documentation associated with Production engineering as required for all Production operational work activities
- Provides Engineering Production support to achieve and maintain the technical and performance integrity of the FPSO Facility
- Complete all work activities in accordance with the Facility standards, Facility Management procedures and specifications
Vendor Production Management:
Ensure that Production contractors are managed safely and effectively, providing for FPSO familiarisation of planned work scopes and arranging, reviewing, planning, engaging, and managing a vendor as required on the facility to complete work activities.
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or equivalent Mechanical or Process qualification in Hydrocarbon Production Processing or a related field.
- 12-15 years of Production/Process Operations experience
- Offshore oil and gas/ FPSO experience or relevant industry experience as a Manager
- Production Management systems Experience as a Manager
- Rotating Equipment Experience
- Authorised Mechanical isolating authority
- Emergency response duties/fire team trained