Manage all maintenance activities on the FPSO process and utilities plant in a safe and efficient manner, being aware of safety of others, effective utilisation of FPSO systems and processes related to FPSO operations, ensuring compliance with company and statutory requirements and in line with the 35 x Performance standards/associated assurance tasks
Provides and Manages all maintenance activities for Topsides and Engine room/Utilities as directed by relevant Discipline Supervisor on the FPSO as outlined in PD below.
Manage all preventative maintenance and repair work, shutdowns, isolations and planned maintenance in accordance with the CMMS ensuring.
All maintenance and maintenance related activities are carried out to the highest standards
All test and inspection routines required by the Planned Maintenance System are completed
Proper records/history and reports are maintained
Review and update Job descriptions for planned maintenance as required
Be familiar with and lead by example with the Facility’s plant and machinery their safe operation and maintenance and will ensure knowledge of safety requirements including work permit systems, operational and emergency procedures, company policy and instructions.
Job Title: Maintenance Superintendent
Key Areas of activity
- Facility Management Systems Maintenance, Standards and Procedures
- PTW System Maintenance
- CMMS Maintenance activities and improvements and purchasing activities:
- Shutdown and Major Maintenance
Manage all planned preventative and remedial maintenance as described in maintenance management system work instructions
Responsible for weekly monitoring checks on safety and production critical equipment, reporting any deviation of set parameters and raise work orders in maintenance management system
Manage all fault finding and diagnostic checks on all vessel equipment, ensuring any repairs are addressed promptly. Ensure critical spares are available and any discrepancy are addressed
Completing and maintaining all documentation associated with Maintenance engineering as required for all maintenance operational work activities
Manages Engineering Maintenance support to achieve and maintain the technical and performance integrity of the FPSO Facility
Complete all work activities in accordance with the Facility standards, Facility Management procedures and specifications
Vendor Maintenance Management:
Ensure that maintenance contractors are managed safely and effectively, providing for FPSO familiarization of planned work scopes and work with arranging, reviewing, planning, engaging and management of a vendor as required on the facility to complete work activities.
Qualifications & Experience
- Tertiary qualification or equivalent in mechanical/maintenance engineering
- 12-15 years post graduate industry experience in an Supervisory engineering discipline role and in the oil and gas industry, including at a refinery or offshore facility in the Maintenance field of process plant.
- Sound knowledge of facility asset integrity management principles, RBIs, corrosion management.
- Relevant operating experience on FPSO tanker operations process/marine maintenance and Class requirements, hull, structure, tanks etc of the FPSO and for the safe and efficient operation of plant and machinery permanently installed on the FPSO, and surveys requirements for certification and class.
- Experience with Safety Management Systems and computerised Planned Maintenance Systems.
- Detailed knowledge of NDT techniques and their respective limitations.
- Experience managing inspection/corrosion management plans, teams and reporting on
- Knowledge of coatings selection, application and inspection/maintenance.
- Pressure equipment and piping system basic design/fabrication knowledge.