Operate and carry out first line maintenance activities as directed by relevant Discipline Supervisor on the FPSO process and utilities plant in a safe and efficient manner, being aware of safety of others, effective utilisation of FPSO systems and processes related to FPSO operations, ensuring compliance with company and statutory requirements and in line with the 35 x Performance standards/associated assurance tasks.
Provides and carry out first line maintenance activities for Topsides and Engine room/Utilities as directed by relevant Discipline Supervisor on the FPSO as outlined in PD below.
Carry out Preventative maintenance and repair work, shutdowns, isolations and planned maintenance in accordance with the CMMS ensuring.
- All maintenance and maintenance related activities are carried out to the highest standards
- All test and inspection routines required by the Planned Maintenance System are completed
- Proper records/history and reports are maintained
- Review and update Job descriptions for planned maintenance as required
Be familiar with and lead by example with the Facility’s plant and machinery their safe operation and
maintenance and will ensure knowledge of safety requirements including work permit systems, operational and emergency procedures, company policy and instructions.
Key Areas of activity
- Facility Management Systems Maintenance, Standards and Procedures
- PTW System Maintenance
- CMMS Maintenance activities and improvements and purchasing activities:
- Shutdown and Major Maintenance
Carry out planned preventative and remedial maintenance as described in maintenance management system work instructions
Responsible for weekly monitoring checks on safety and production critical equipment, reporting any deviation of set parameters and raise work orders in maintenance management system
Carry out fault finding and diagnostic checks on all vessel equipment, ensuring any repairs are addressed promptly. Ensure critical spares are available and any discrepancy are addressed
Completing and maintaining all documentation associated with Maintenance engineering as required for all maintenance operational work activities
Provides Engineering Maintenance support to achieve and maintain the technical and performance integrity of the FPSO Facility
Complete all work activities in accordance with the Facility standards, Facility Management procedures and specifications
Vendor Maintenance Management:
Ensure that maintenance contractors are managed safely and effectively, providing for FPSO
familiarisation of planned work scopes and work with arranging, reviewing, planning, engaging and management of a vendor as required on the facility to complete work activities.
Qualifications & Experience
- Degree, Higher National Diploma (HND)or equivalent in Mechanical Engineering
- 3-5years offshore oil and gas or relevant industry experience
- Rotating Equipment Experience
- Maintenance Management systems Experience
- Maintenance/Production/Marine Operations experience
- Authorised Mechanical isolating authority
- FPSO experience. Frontline Supervisory experience and/or training
- Emergency response duties/fire team trained
Method of Application
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
: 10 July. 2021
Employers are looking for you. Upload your Résumé.