The Maintenance & Reliability Planner analyses the behaviour of assets to keep them in TOP shape and apply asset knowledge and specialist techniques (Reliability Centred Maintenance techniques) to build a sustainable preventive plan. The role suggest plans, ideas, actions for preventive and autonomous maintenance.
- Be an expert in machines, a creative problem solver, innovative developer of new techniques, predictive, preventive, precision methods, benchmarking, and bringing group experience to bear on the site maintenance plans.
- Manage maintenance work flow and activities using MAXIMO.
- Trend analysis and suggest the RCM tools to be used (vibration, IR, Ultrasound, Oil analysis, lubrication, Motor circuit evaluation, etc.) to have sustainable equipment .
- Trouble shooting & analyse equipment failure modes to assure reliability of equipment.
- Plan, do, check and deploy preventive maintenance plan and CCP checks with stream members
- Plan with external companies regarding safety, timing, quality of the tasks
- Align with Scheduler of stream to plan maintenance activities
- Responsible for Statistical monitoring of machines , benchmark in the group and exchange experiences in the group.
REQUIRED ACADEMIC & TECHNICAL QUALIFICATIONS
- BSc Engineering (mechanical or electrical)
- 5 years of specific experience in mechanical/electro-mechanical maintenance in a manufacturing environment (preferably food industry)
Essential Experience / Knowledge
- 3 years’ experience with high level of reliability centered maintenance techniques
- Proficient in Office applications and maintenance systems
TECHNICAL / FUNCTIONAL COMPETENCIES
- A machine expert with an ability to predict, prevent and have good precision methods.
- Creative problem solver
INTERPERSONAL / LEADERSHIP COMPETENCIES
- Good analytical and planning skills
- Team player with good interpersonal skills
PERSONAL STYLE / ATTITUDE / MOTIVATION
- I nnovative developer of new techniques
- Ability to transfer knowledge to others .
Method of Application
Closing Date : 30 August, 2020