Expro Group are currently recruiting for a HSEQ Advisor to join the HSEQ team based in Takoradi.
The successful candidate will promote safe, responsible and compliant operations throughout the area of responsibility, assisting managers to ensure that HSEQ methods and systems are implemented, used consistently and monitored regularly and to provide support to managers and employees in relevant HSEQ matters.
Key Activities and Accountabilities
• Where necessary acts as the focal point for all HSEQ matters in area of responsibility including the provision of advice on relevant legislation; may liaise with government and other external bodies as required including the award and/or maintenance of external certification.
• Ensure compliance with Expro HSEQ methods and systems in the area of responsibility to ensure consistency of approach and understanding of goals
• May assist to identify local HSEQ methods and systems as necessary
• Support managers in the delivery of HSEQ targets and goals to ensure continuous awareness and improvement of key HSEQ areas
• Explain HSEQ policies, standards and directives to managers and employees and suggests appropriate training as necessary
• Assist in the creation and review of risk, manual handling and COSHH assessments; may maintain the emergency response plan including requirement for drills and training in area of responsibility
• Ensure accidents and near misses are reported, investigated and effective corrective action taken and closed out
• Ensure non-conformance reports (PIRs) are raised, investigated and effective correction action taken and closed out
• Monitor HSEQ performance and supports managers to comply with reporting requirements including Etrak reports, KPIs, planned HSE inspections etc; assist with effective dissemination of relevant HSEQ information to relevant parties; update systems with information as required.
• May be responsible for HSEQ input to bids as required.
• Provide HSE and Quality training including HSEQ induction training for new hires and contractors
• Arrange and contribute to safety and quality meetings within the area of responsibility.
• Actively adhere to the Code of Conduct and Anti-Bribery policies, procedures and processes to ensure the highest ethical standards are maintained and exposure to liability or risk to Expro’s reputation is minimised. If necessary, report possible violations or conflicts of interest.
Qualification Required & Experience
Job Knowledge and Qualifications:
• Degree in Environmental Science
• Professional Qualification in HSEQ, NEBOSH or its equivalent
• Experience in an HSEQ environment
• Understanding of HSEQ management systems
• ISO 9001, 2015 or APIQ2 Lead Auditor Training for Qualify Management System Certification is an added advantage
How To Apply For The Job
To submit your application, click on the link below and complete all relevant fields on the online application form.
Click Here To Apply Online
Closing Date: 16 April, 2021