• Establishment, alignment and management of target and budget goals whilst ensuring effective control of costs for a range of functional areas to increase cost efficiency.
• Budget analysis, forecast and preparation of budget.
• Development of a service culture which builds rewarding relationships, proposes innovations and allows others to provide exceptional client service.
• Maintenance of expert knowledge on relevant legislative amendments industry best practices and provision of proactive advice and solutions to relevant stakeholders.
• Makes strategic recommendations or gives options reflecting operational and market imperatives impacting on finance.
• Ensure all financial practices conform to FNB and legislative accounting, practices and policies by ensuring no audit findings are recorded. • Provision of recommendations for strategic decisions based on findings from analyses.
• Ensure financial statements are compiles and responsible for the integrity of the information to ensure accurately report on financial results of the business.
• Develop and present Cash Operating Pricing Models and Balanced Scorecards for Finance and MIS departments.
• Delivery of timeous, relevant and reliable financial management information for decision making.
• Plan and manage performance, skills development, employment equity, talent and culture of team in order to improve innovation, achieve efficiencies and increase competencies.
• Manage own development to increase own competencies
• To establish and maintain financial and management procedures for the business. Ensure compliance with all regulatory requirements. Prepare and consolidate monthly or yearly reports. Perform financial analysis on management accounts and coordination of annual budgets.
Qualification Required & Experience
• B Comm. degree or B Comm. Honours or CIMA or CA(SA) an advantage
• 3 to 5 years experience.
How To Apply For The Job
To submit your application, click on the link below and complete all relevant fields on the online application form.
Click Here To Apply Online
Closing Date: 31 May, 2021