We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
Job Title: Mechanic Technician I
- Under general supervision, performs preventive/predictive maintenance, diagnostics, and repairs a variety of mechanical equipment relative to their assigned location.
- Performs function testing to verify equipment readiness after maintenance.
- Must be proficient in understanding/interpreting mechanical schematics/drawings/prints.
- Ensures adherence to and accurate maintenance of, as well as input of, data into Halliburton’s system of record.
- This role is responsible for following specific and detailed work processes within the Halliburton Management System (HMS) during daily job activities.
- Performs own work and assists others as directed.
- Responsible for ensuring duties are performed in a safe, efficient, and effective manner. Job tasks, correctly performed, impact indirectly on cost containment, efficiency, profitability or operations.
- Consequences of error are easily measured and can be confined.
- A high school diploma or equivalent and one year of experience in a mechanical field is required.
- A technical school certificate is preferred.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law