We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
Job Title: Service Specialist II-WellDynamics
– Under general supervision, oversees the installation of a wide range of SmartWell® completion products required in the region.
– Works closely with engineering, applications engineering and service coordinators to prepare, review or approve comprehensive deployment and testing procedures for execution.
– Typically acts as job site lead and may supervise up to eight (8) employees while performing the same work. Acts as Halliburton-WellDynamics representative on location and promotes good customer relations at the well site to ensure customer satisfaction.
– Performs system integration and/or other tests required by engineering or the customer which require in-depth knowledge of system characteristics, operation and performance.
– Assists in reviewing the job design and confirms that the job packet includes the proper equipment and processes to achieve the job purpose.
– Applies technical knowledge and skills to facilitate or troubleshoot operations regarding software, electrical interfaces, communications or completion techniques to solve unanticipated situations.
– Takes responsibility for commissioning and testing or specialized deployment of SmartWell® completion equipment.
– Chairs pre- and post-job equipment and service activities.
– Oversees the maintenance of service equipment and ensures compliance with safety regulations and procedures.
– Interacts with third parties whose activities could impact the installation process.
– Trains service operators and/or service specialists in areas of expertise.
– Conducts and documents all Halliburton HSE related activities at the well site including site assessments, risk analysis, safety huddles and meetings, selection and use of PPE, etc.
– Oversees the completion of all well site and post-job paperwork.
– Job role directly impacts quality of service through personal contributions.
– Consequences of error are normally detectable and are often recoverable.
– Promotes safety awareness and environmental consciousness, and complies with all applicable HSE procedures and regulations.
– Promotes and takes an active part in the quality improvement process.
– Demonstrates customer service, negotiation and leadership skills.
– Develops his/her knowledge and skills to be able to run the most complex in his/her geographic area, and/or a broader range of Smartwell® and HCT offerings under the most challenging conditions.
– Develops mentoring and competency assessor skills.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation .