PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
To support transactional processes within the GL department, as detailed in the major responsibilities, as requested by customers, timely and correctly according to Month End and Year End calendar deliverables, by ensuring the compliance of all internal controls, Partnership Finance Manual and General Accounting principles.
- Prepare and analyze monthly Bank balance sheet account reconciliations.
- Prepare, analyze and follow up on Aging Analysis of Balance Sheet Account including monitoring of late balances.
- Prepare and analyze Pbas Reconciliation including monitoring budget commitments and informing FOs for subsequent adjustment.
- Prepare and analyze monthly 300 Accounts including monitoring of over 90days unreconciled items.
- Post all journal entries and adjustments, including GEMS, Accruals, and reclassification entries.
- Prepare and send a variety of reports, as needed by customers.
- Record and control of Direct Charges.
- Create Pre-Approval and Settlement Advice entries in SA Data base.
- Maintenance of SOPs and flow charts of GL processes.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Bachelor´s degree with a major in accounting, finance, or business administration.
- Knowledgeable of general accounting standards, account reconciliations & analysis and period-end closing activities.
- Good command of written and spoken business English.
- Flexibility and ability to work on different aspects of the general ledger.
- A good knowledge of best practices within a project accounting environment and how to drive performance through better behaviors.
- Ability to perform and direct root cause analysis over various aspects of performance.
- Knowledge of technology; including data structure, analysis codes and business rules.
- Proficient in MS Office applications and/or any accounting ERP solutions
- Demonstrated strong work ethic and flexible hours as needed; ability to drive results and meet strict deadlines.
- Good knowledge and understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) including internal controls principles.
- At least one or more years of experience in General Ledger activities.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Knowledge on continuous improvements.
- Six Sigma certification preferred (yellow or green belt).
- Good analysis skills.
- Practical problem solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaborate with other team members.
- Flexibility to changing situations.
- Pro-active and innovative with ideas to improve processes/ services.
- Experience working within a Shared Service environment, preferable.
Method of Application
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
: 31 May. 2021
Employers are looking for you. Upload your Résumé.