We are looking for an enthusiastic Engine Workshop Technician/Machinist to join our team specializing in Service for our Distribution Business Segment in Accra, Ghana . During your placement with us, you will learn how a major global organization operates, gaining the tools and exposure you will need to become an expert in the industry and power your potential!
Job Title: Engine Workshop Technician/Machinist
In this role, you will make an impact in the following ways:
- Applies documented procedures and policies to perform diagnostics and complex engine repairs
- Performs preventative maintenance based on assessment of engine
- Coaches and develops technicians and/or apprentices and transfers knowledge and experience to others; may provide work direction; may review repair plans, parts lists, etc
- Operates Computer Numerical Control (CNC) machine in the repair/refurbishment of engine block and other components.
- Performs preventative maintenance of Computer Numerical Control (CNC) machine(s).
- Escalates emerging operational issues on the Computer Numerical Control (CNC) machine to supervisor.
To be successful in this role you will need the following:
- Apprentice Trained Engine Technician (preferred)
- Vocational engineering (NVTI/MVTI) level II & III certification/engineering diploma/engineering degree from relevant technical institution/university.
- At least 2 year experience using Computer Numerical Control (CNC) machines (preferred)
- Advanced level knowledge of and/or experience with engine products