In this role, you will supervise and control flight-handling activities such as flight editing, check-in, transfers and boarding, in order to ensure a high service standard. You will achieve optimum customer satisfaction and on-time department of flights. You will also have overall control of the shift as a direct representative of the Airport Services Manager. You will also ensure punctuality and safety of all Qatar Airways operations.
Specific Accountabilities Include
- Ensuring that passenger and aircraft handling practices conform to the safety and security standards
- Ensuring that all QR aircraft handling standards are met on a shift basis
- Managing and controlling manpower on the shift, in order to optimize utilization and to maintain staff morale and discipline
- Ensuring proper allocation of manpower and resources in the airport operations
- Completing checks to ensure adequate standards are maintained
- Resolving customer problems and complaints while on duty and working with all departments including Customer Relations to provide resolutions for complaint handling
- Facilitating ramp handling activities in liaison with GHA, Caterers, Fueling, Maintenance, Cargo, and Crew to expedite departure
Be part of an extraordinary story
Your skills. Your imagination. Your ambition. Here, there are no boundaries to your potential and the impact you can make. You’ll find infinite opportunities to grow and work on the biggest, most rewarding challenges that will build your skills and experience. You have the chance to be a part of our future, and build the life you want while being part of an international community.
Our best is here and still to come. To us, impossible is only a challenge. Join us as we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
Method of Application
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
: 28 March. 2021
Employers are looking for you. Upload your Résumé.