Job Title: Registered Builder II
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The successful applicant will be required to perform the following duties among others:
· Interpreting drawings, specifications and building regulations
· Supervise maintenance of building facilities;
· Undertake supervision of new projects.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
· Possess Bachelor’s Degree in Building Construction (at least Second Class Lower Division).
· Have a minimum of three (3) years post NYSC professional experience.
· Must be a corporate member of NIOB and registered with CORBON
APPLICANTS FOR ALL POSITIONS MUST:
- be able to use Personal Computers, MS Office software package and have knowledge of web-based systems;
- be a team player with good inter-personal skills and be open and able to lead change;
- possess influencing, analytical and communication skills;
- be an organiser/planner with ability to be flexible and to be able to successfully implement ideas.