The West African Examinations Council invites applications from suitably qualified persons to fill the under-mentioned vacant positions in the Ghana National Office.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
The successful applicants will be required to perform the following duties among others:
• Perform routine clerical duties including certification of verified documents.
• Control and allocate worked scripts.
• Assist in packing and distribution of examination stationery.
• Assist in the resolution of queries
Qualification Required & Experience
• Applicants must possess a minimum of WASSCE/SSSCE/GBCE/GCE Ordinary Level with credits in at least five (5) subjects, including English Language and Mathematics.
• Applicants must be computer literate.
• Applicants must have at least one (1) year relevant post-qualification experience in a reputable organisation.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills (written and oral).
• High sense of integrity and confidentiality.
• Good team player and exhibit commitment.
• Ability to work under pressure and be time conscious.
• Ability to organise and be proactive.
• Applicants must not be more than thirty (30) years of age at the time of applying.
How To Apply For The Job
To submit your application, click on the link below and complete all relevant fields on the online application form.
Click Here To Apply Online
Closing Date: 24 December, 2021