The West African Examinations Council invites applications from suitably qualified persons to fill the under-mentioned vacant positions in the Ghana National Office.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
The successful applicants will be required to perform the following duties among others in the Finance Division:
• Perform accounting and clerical duties in the Finance Division.
• Type, prepare and maintain accounting documents and records.
• Prepare bank deposit slips, general ledger postings and statements.
• Enter financial transactions in database daily.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Applicants must possess a minimum of WASSCE/SSSCE/GCE Ordinary Level/General Business Examination Certificate with credits in at least five (5) subjects, including English Language, Mathematics and Financial/Cost Accounting.
• Applicants must be computer literate with proficiency in the use of Microsoft Excel.
• Applicants must have at least one year relevant post-qualification experience in a reputable organisation.
• Attention to detail.
• Good communication skills.
• Integrity and the ability to act responsibly and ethically.
• Accuracy in accounting computations and data entry.
• Strong people skills, a polite and professional demeanor.
• Applicants must not be more than thirty (30) years of age at the time of applying.
How To Apply For The Job
To submit your application, click on the link below and complete all relevant fields on the online application form.
Click Here To Apply Online
Closing Date: 24 December, 2021