Safari Valley Resort
• To supervise, maintain and improve the performance of all restaurant Staff
• Be aware of restaurant targets and objectives and strive to achieve maximum turnover, ensuring Guest satisfaction.
• Ensure operating criteria and procedures are current and enforce adherence to the Standards of Performance Manuals.
• Assist in the induction and training of all Restaurant Staff. Ensure the ongoing training of all staff, paying particular attention to- personal hygiene and appearance, productivity, product knowledge, work flow, service skills, selling skills, the “Resort Culture” and attitude.
• Ensure the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene in the restaurant and mise-en-place areas
• To ensure that the department is prepared at the start of service times and that all pre-service activity has been carried out.
• To create and maintain good personal contact with all guests
• To supervise and check the handling of guests, recommendation of food and beverage items and taking orders.
• To control loss, abuse and breakage of all operating equipment and to ensure all equipment and utensils are correctly handled and stored
• To ensure that the restaurant is adequately supplied with the correct operating equipment
Educational Requirements & Qualifications
• The purpose of the job is to assist the Restaurant Manager with the smooth and efficient operation of the Restaurant, ensuring prompt, polite, efficient and a high standard of food & beverage service to the satisfaction of the guests in accordance with the Resorts Standards of Performance, policies and procedures.
How to apply
Apply by email