Louis Dreyfus Company Ghana is seeking to recruit an all rounded individual for Young Professional program
- Support functions (Execution/Operations/Logistics)
Along with the below listed responsibilities, the employee should conduct any other business related to the function as required by his supervisor.
Over 1 year, graduates will be exposed to the fundamental components of the local commodities industry and will gain experience in the varied world of commodity trading and their specific career area.
The Program is designed to provide a strong basis for a role within the business as well as to identify and develop people who have the desire to become active players in the company, across all functions.
The program combines classroom style instruction and on the job learning.
- This program is open to final year undergraduates and graduates with no more than 2-3 years of work experience
- An internship within a similar field would be a strong advantage
- Candidates must be a legally authorized to work in the country of employment
- Strong leadership potential and ambition, team player approach, highly motivated, proven ability to integrate well into different cultures and business settings with strong entrepreneurial /innovative approach to taking initiatives
- International mind-set
- Willing to travel and to relocate within the East Africa Region
- Computer literate
- Hands-on, business orientated with an operational approach
- Ability to negotiate and to take decisions
- Maturity, professionalism, humility, entrepreneurship
- Ability to analyze supply, demand and trade flow fundamentals
- Excellent communication skills
- English (Fluent)
Bachelor’s degree with specialization in agronomy, engineering, finance & economics, business, applied sciences preferred or currently studying in one of these fields with excellent grades
Method of Application
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
: 10 June. 2021
Employers are looking for you. Upload your Résumé.