The West African Examinations Council invites applications from suitably qualified persons to fill the under-mentioned vacant positions in the Ghana National Office.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
The successful applicants will be required to perform the following duties among others in the Security Department:
• Secure premises and personnel by patrolling property and monitoring surveillance equipment. • Inspect buildings, equipment, and access points. • Prevent losses and damage by reporting irregularities. • Complete reports by recording observations, information, occurrences. • Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as instructed.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Applicants must possess a minimum of WASSCE/SSSCE/GCE Ordinary Level /General Business Certificate Examination with credits in at least five subjects including English Language and Mathematics. • Interested females are encouraged to apply.
• Applicants must have at least one year relevant post-qualification experience in a reputable organisation.
• Vigilant, alert and always aware of one’s surroundings. • Honesty and integrity. • Physically fit and within a healthy weight range. • Good interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written). • Integrity and the ability to act responsibly and ethically.
• Applicants must not be more than thirty (30) years of age at the time of applying.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here Closing Date : 24th Dec. 2021