- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree
- Professional certification in Lean Six Sigma / Enterprise Risk Management / PMP is a plus
- Post graduate qualification in Business Process Optimisation (MBA / Masters) is a plus
- 5 years management experience or more; with at least 3 years in relevant sector / industry /area of specialisation (an understanding of emerging markets is advantageous) in a supervisory role.
- Work experience across diverse cultures
- Experience working in a medium to large organization
- Business acumen partnered with a dedication to legality
- In-depth knowledge of the industry’s standards and regulations
- Excellent communication; presentation, reporting and writing skills
- Information Management
- Policy Design and Development
- Stakeholder Relations Management
- Telecommunications Business Savvy
- Computer literacy and appreciation
Skills / physical competencies;
- Personal Skills – Trustworthy, integrity in dealings, Ethical and principled, Fair and modest
- Operating Skills – Ability to focus on priorities and plans, manages and monitors work effectively
- A strong constitution and extra conviction
- Ability to manage self and team performance
- Good conflict management and dispute resolution
- Energy & Drive – Innovative, takes initiative, result oriented and develops self consistently.
- Interpersonal Skills – Leadership, customer centricity, collaborative and coaches & develops direct reports
- Organisational Positioning Skills – Good written and verbal communication, presentation Skills, commitment to the organization
- Global thinker, Analytical thinking and Problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to align MTN Group standards to local environment
- Stakeholder Influencer
Method of Application
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
: 16 April. 2021
Employers are looking for you. Upload your Résumé.