Enjoying together around good food” defines the essence of GBfoods, the group that brings together the multi-local reality and the entrepreneurial and innovative spirit that has accompanied the various companies and local brands that shape it since its creation 80 years ago. Today, with a turnover of around 1 billion euros and a team of 2400 employees , GBfoods is present in Spain, Italy, Netherlands, Russia, CIS Republics, in 30 countries in Africa and the Middle East through prestigious brands as Gallina Blanca, Star, Jumbo, Grand’Italia and Gino.
Job Title: Table Packing Supervisor
Role & Responsibilities:
Ideally the incumbent should have some packaging, operational and/or sorting experience in a production environment. He/she will be responsible for coordinating with shift supervisors to carry out packing/sorting activities of finished goods in order to meet the quality demands in a reliable and cost-effective manner.
Results / Accountabilities
- Manage table packing teams
- Timely closure of stock take with proper documentations passed
- Conduct RCA for sorting packing and market rejects
- Coordinate with Quality department on a day to day basis
- Maintain a sorting target of minimum 95% (SKU)
What can you expect from us?
Working for GBfood will offer you a wide variety of career opportunities that will enable you to utilize your full potential. In addition to local and global developmental opportunities, we provide employees with competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits plan and much more.
What do we expect from you?
We are looking for someone who is committed, action oriented, problem solver and excellent relationship skills, pays attention to detail and is ready to explore the opportunities and challenges that the role will offer.
Education and Work Experience:
- Minimum of an HND in related fields
- Experience in sorting finished goods
- Able to pass drug/background check
- Able to work nights weekends and holidays
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Pays attention to details and monitor quality of inventory
- Computer literate
- Strong work ethic.
- Good computer skills.
- Strong communicator (both oral & written).
- Physically and mentally fit.
- Proven ability to supervise teams in faced paced environments.
Closing Date : 27 August, 2020