As a Junior Auditor, you will work on various audit engagements in different industry sectors in which EY is acknowledged as a market leader, specifically: financial services, energy & utilities, oil & gas, mining & metals, telecommunications, industrial products, automotive, retail and consumer products, real estate, etc.
Job Title: Assurance Staff
Your Client Responsibilities
Working in a team, you will interact with the client in order to collect all necessary data/ information, obtain understanding of significant classes of transactions, perform substantive testing, maintain working papers, etc.
Your People Responsibilities
- Positive attitude and demonstrate willingness to learn
- Work constructively with team
- First degree holder in preferably Finance / Economics / Accounting;
- Hold a Second Class Upper or better;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (other language is a plus);
- Proficient IT skills (Word, Excel, Power Point);
- An associate of ICAG/ ACCA or a high motivation and drive to pursue professional qualification.
- Proficiency in French will be an added advantage.
- Self-motivated, positive attitude
- Willingness to learn
- Attention to detail with a commitment to high quality and accuracy
- Desire to exceed expectations
- Interest in the different fields of assurance
- User level IT (Ms Office) knowledge
We offer you
Work with a bright, friendly, enthusiastic and energetic team
Develop your personal and business skills by working on challenging projects with some of the most well-known companies as well as through our extensive learning and development programs
Receive a competitive intern remuneration package
Who We Are
At EY we support you in achieving your unique potential both personally and professionally. We give you stretching and rewarding experiences that keep you motivated, working in an atmosphere of integrity and teaming with some of the world’s most successful companies. And while we encourage you to take personal responsibility for your career, we support you in your professional development in every way we can. You enjoy the flexibility to devote time to what matters to you, in your business and personal lives. At EY you can be who you are and express your point of view, energy and enthusiasm, wherever you are in the world. It’s how you make a difference.