At Eni , we are looking for a Fluid Supervisor within Eni Ghana. You will be responsible for our activities in Ghana to develop drilling & completion fluids and cement programs, optimizing the investments and applying the highest standards of engineering integrity, safety and environmental protection.
Job Title: Fluid Supervisor
As a member of Eni Ghana you will be responsible for :
- Defining and planning drilling and completion fluids, as well as cement slurries in order to achieve technical objectives in safe, efficient and cost effective manner.
- Preparing mud, cement and completion fluids programs including all information as specified in Company procedure.
- Preparing estimated cost breakdown for chemicals and related services of wells to be drilled or worked over.
- Well operations follow-up on daily basis, and recommend changes in drilling / completion fluids aimed to optimise efficiency of operations
- Ensuring drilling & completion fluids, as well as cement slurries are mixed and maintained as per programme and good oilfield practice
- Making recommendations and provide specialist assistance when drilling problems occur.
- Managing waste disposal in order to preserve the environment and in accord with local regulations.
- Recommending changes in some aspects of drilling program (if necessary) to improve drilling and completion methods, techniques and speed.
- Carrying out special studies and reports on any aspects of drilling and completion operations as required.
- Providing technical advise on sampling and analysis of drilling & completion fluids, cement slurries and relevant chemical products
- Assisting rigsite operations for specific jobs
- Participating as a member of the emergency task force in event of blow-out of other major emergency.
This is the opportunity for you if you have these skills and requirements :
- Drilling Activities: Horizontal Drlg, Dril.Fluids&Cement&Cem.Op.Design/Operat., Well drilling experience
- Completion Activities: Gravel Pack
- High Profile Drilling: Extended Reach Drilling, Hp/Ht Drilling, Wellbore Stability/Sand Production/Prediction&Control
- High Profile Compl. -WO-Rigless: Well Stimulation (Acid), Well Stimulation (Frac), Stimul./Compl./Gravel Pack/Fract. Jobs
- Fluids Design&Eng.
- Engineering degree, diploma or any other higher education certificate.
- Fluent knowledge of English. Knowledge of local language desirable.
- Valid BOSIET and Well Control certificate (IWCF level 4 or willing to obtain prior mobilisation).
- Extensive experience of Oil & Gas Industry.
- Extensive experience of Drilling & Completions.
Fixed Term Contract
At Eni, people are the key to our success , which is why our values are focused on diversity, and lifelong learning .
Eni evaluates applications regardless of candidates’ personal and cultural characteristics or orientations. If your application is among those most in line with the required profile, you will be contacted to continue the selection process .