No views yet
Our client is a mainstream financial organisation covering Ghana and other regions in Africa. Their ethos is to hire exceptional talent which will allow the business to grow and prosper.
Salary And Benefits
- Salary to be negotiated
- Comprehensive benefits package
- To ensure profitable results for designated class(es) for the unit by applying underwriting philosophy and strategies
- Provide technical underwriting excellence for designated unit(s) and intermediaries
- Maintain underwriting standards within class/business unit to meet the business plan measures
- Participating in underwriting audits (with own and other units) and taking measures to strengthen rating and underwriting standards as a whole
- Negotiate the most complex risks
- Ensure compliance with risk management measures Implement local underwriting strategy
- Provide Coaching advice and training for staff
- Maintain effective internal/external liaison and develop and manage external business relationships
- Full working knowledge of GI products, with exposure to Property Owners would be an advantage
- In-depth knowledge of trends/patterns within Finance and Insurance sectors
- In-depth knowledge of the local Insurance market
- In depth knowledge of Risk Management and Risk Management solutions
- Understanding of product underwriting strategy
- Broad business perspective/acumen
- In depth knowledge of R/I philosophy and how to apply/maintain it
- Knowledge of the insurance market, industry trends, developments and changes in legislation
- Experience of developing internal and external relationships
- Experience of negotiating complex risks
- Strong influencing, negotiating, presentation and strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- ACII or degree (or equivalent) is desirable
Skills Provision is an ethical international recruitment agency, as such our adverts do not discriminate with regards to age, race, gender, colour, creed, religion, sexual orientation, disability and nationality.
Method of Application
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
: 15th Dec. 2021
Employers are looking for you. Upload your Résumé.
Job Fraud Alert.