Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill’s global team of 155,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s food ingredients and bio-industrial business, where we anticipate trends around taste, nutrition and safety to innovate and provide solutions to manufacturers, retailers and foodservice companies.
Job Title: Sustainability Compliance Specialist
Job Purpose and Impact
The Sustainability Compliance Specialist I will support the formal sustainability program activities and related compliance issues for assigned nations, supply chain or business. In this role, you will distribute sustainability program documents to customers, coordinating with colleagues in the supply chain or business and sustainability teams and build collaborative working relationships with colleagues, suppliers and customers in multiple locations.
- Manage the quality of data input into relevant systems and be accountable for outbound allocations of sustainability data to customers within the rules of the certification system.
- Develop innovative methods of monitoring sustainability performance and report information and data for compliance, customers and internal business requirements.
- Prepare documents dependent on the customer and end market destination and verify supplier documents received against contract requirements to identify discrepancies and request completion of the data directly with supplier.
- Keep up to date the latest changes to the formal sustainability programs and understand how they impact the business.
- Provide support to the business or supply chain team on the regulations for the markets and advise suppliers and customers on program certifications and compliance.
- Develop good relationships with suppliers and customers for sustainability related matters and data inquiries as appropriate.
- Handle basic issues and problems under direct supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
We provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English today:
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cargill
Cargill is committed to being an inclusive employer. Click here to find out more https://careers.cargill.com/diversity/
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.
At Cargill, everyone matters and everyone counts. Cargill is committed to creating and sustaining an inclusive and diverse work environment where all employees are treated with dignity and respect. As such and in alignment with our Guiding Principles, Cargill’s long-standing equal employment opportunity policy prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant based on race, ethnicity, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, marital status, family status, citizenship status, veteran status, military status, union affiliation, or any other status protected by law.
Cargill also complies with all applicable national and local laws and regulations pertaining to non-discrimination and employment.
Notice to Recruiters and Staffing Agencies: Cargill, Inc. and subsidiaries (“Cargill”) have an internal recruiting department. Please review this notice.