No views yet
This role is individually accountable for carrying out technical actuarial work often using complex systems and packages.
- Carries out technical actuarial work often using complex systems and packages.
- Checks manipulates and analyses volumes of data and draws conclusions from the analyses.
- Provide support on relevant aspects of the engagement with the group insurance entities related to pricing and product development activity
- Performs checks, and puts procedures in place, to ensure actuarial calculations are accurate.
- Responsible for technical accuracy and implementation of work.
- Translates actuarial concepts into client – friendly terminology.
- Carries out technical actuarial work, often using complex systems and packages.
Requirements: Skills Qualification and Experience Required
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Actuarial Science from an accredited university.
- Candidate must have a number of Actuarial Professional exam passes.
- Candidate must have relevant work experience.
- Must be technically proficient in the use of MS Office suite.
- Able to grasp complex requirements quickly.
- Being able to work efficiently and accurately
- Deadline driven and highly motivated
- Works well in a team with the aptitude to promote team goals
- Able to communicate well
Method of Application
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
: 8th Sept. 2021
Employers are looking for you. Upload your Résumé.
Job Fraud Alert.