Jonhord is seeking a webmaster with experience in WordPress and multisites. The selected candidate will be responsible for maintaining websites. Ensure sites are functioning properly and are available to users. Tests speed of access and improve upon loading speed.
• Create Multisites with WordPress
• Maintain websites.
• Ensure the web servers, hardware and software are operating accurately.
• Design websites.
• Generate and revise web pages.
• Examine and analyze site traffic.
• Configure web servers such as Apache.
• Serve as the server administrator.
• Regulate and manage access rights of different users on the website.
• Create and modify the appearance and setting of the site.
• Layout content on web pages.
• Deal with and respond to heavy volumes of email.
• Test websites to see if there are any parts that are difficult to use.
• Meet with managers to agree on site’s design.
• Fix links that don’t work and pictures that aren’t appearing properly.
• Decide how site’s content will be delivered to the Internet.
• Keep files small so sites load faster.
• Test different browsers and ensure people with different computers can access a website.
• Manage the contents of mobile apps
Qualification Required & Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer science or related field
• 3+ years of experience building responsive/adaptive websites or applications
• Ability to leverage APIs to integrate external systems with PHP-based website
• Proficient with WordPress and custom development
• Understanding of SEO best practice Drupal, HTML – HyperText Markup Language, PHP, WordPress
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Strong organizational skills, keen attention to detail, and problem-solving capabilities
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Ability to meet deadline, reliable and responsible
• Must be able to work on both Mac and PC
Skills and Attributes
• Fluent in HTML and CSS
• Excellent visual design skills (typography and layout), including a natural understanding of brand aesthetic and ability to execute throughout different projects
• Knowledge of mobile/responsive design methods
• Good digital file organizational skills
• Close attention to visual and written details
• Ability to work efficiently under deadlines
• Excellent communication skills, open to accepting and providing feedback
• Photography and videography skills a plus
How To Apply For The Job
To submit your application, click on the link below and complete all relevant fields on the online application form.
Click Here To Apply Online
Closing Date: 30 May, 2020