* To understand the design needs of clients.
* Conceptualize visuals based on requirements.
* Prepare rough drafts and produce proposals and presentations for clients.
* Collaborate with clients on designs based on requirements, modifications and feedbacks.
* Identify and utilise appropriate software.
* Update clients on progress, changes and adjustments.
* Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand.
* Collaborate with team for successful completion, especially in case of complex projects.
* Test graphics across various media.
* Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand.
Educational Requirements & Qualifications
* For entry level position, Degree is minimum requirement.
* Degree in Publishing Arts, Design or Advertising is an added advantage.
* An elaborate work portfolio for reference is a must in case of long years of experience with no certified course or degree in graphic designing.
* At least, 2 years of experience in design both in print and web is required.
* ability to communicate concepts and design rationale to clients.
* knowledge of design, typography and production of printing and web products.
* expertise in photoshop, illustrator, indesign, coreldraw, ms excel, word, powerpoint, etc.
* a keen eye for aesthetics and details.
* good writing skills, knowledge composition for editing and knowledge of grammar for proof-reading.
* typing skills with at least 60wpm with high accuracy.
How to apply
Apply by email