• Gathering invoices, statements, reports, personal details, documents and information from employees, other departments and clients.
• Scanning through information to identify pertinent information.
• Correcting errors and organizing the information in a manner that will optimize swift and accurate capturing.
• Creating accurate spreadsheets.
• Entering and updating information into relevant databases.
• Ensuring data is backed up.
• Informing relevant parties regarding errors encountered.
• Storing hard copies of data in an organized manner to optimize retrieval.
• Handling additional duties from time to time.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Diploma or higher
• Proven experience in similar role
• Fast typing skills; Knowledge of touch typing system is strongly preferred
• Excellent knowledge of word processing tools and spreadsheets (MS Office Word, Excel etc.)
• Working knowledge of office equipment and computer hardware and peripheral devices
• Basic understanding of databases
• Good command of English both oral and written and customer service skills
• Great attention to detail
- Job Type: Full Time
- Minimum Qualification: Diploma
- Work Experience: Not Needed
- Job Category: Office & Admin
- Job Expires On: 6-Nov-2021
- Email: [email protected]
- Contact address:
How To Apply
Apply by email