Responsible for the architecture and design of the IP/MPLS backbone, IP transport access networks, Gi Firewall, DPI, Sec Gateway, BRAS, international transmission and IP services in adherence to relevant standards and best practice.
- Escalation point for difficulties in fault resolution and problem solving by operational staff.
- Ensure the current and future integrity of the CPN by:
i)Defining and implementing solutions that aligns with best practice and future strategy.
ii)Ensuring internal and external suppliers, partners and customers are aware of best practice and future strategy and adhere to it.
iii)Review others work (e.g. Solutions Delivery and Operations teams) to ensure they are in line with best practice and future strategy.
- Recommend and drive improvement actions in line with Vodafone’s continuous improvement techniques.
- Maintain up-to-date documentation on current network architecture and services.
- Delivery of the Vodafone Ghana IP/MPLS backbone network and IP transport access infrastructure.
- Support development of future strategy & roadmap documentation.
Professional / Technical Skills
- University degree in Telecommunications Engineering or equivalent qualification
- CCNA (mandatory)
- CCDP/CCNP, Project mgmt. (desirable)
- Experience in network and service planning, architecture, design, integration, acceptance test procedure
- In-depth knowledge of IP technologies and services including Vodafone Converged Packet Network (CPN), GPON, DCN, Circuit Switched, Packet Switched core, Security Gateway, Gi/SGi Firewall Protection for Mobile Networks, Deep packet Inspection, international transmission and BRAS.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here Closing Date : 5th June. 2022