We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
Job Title: Facilities Coordinator
- Under broad direction, plans and supervises assigned Real Estate Services facility projects including design, construction, renovation, or replacement of office, laboratory, manufacturing, warehouse, and site infrastructure facilities.
- Job tasks, correctly performed, impact indirectly on cost containment, efficiency, profitability or operations.
- The consequences of error are easily measured and can be confined.
- Supervises employees and external labor as required.
- Coordinates diverse activities within a functional area.
- Plans work and administer policies. Job role has budgetary type of accountabilities.
- Skills are typically acquired through completion of an undergraduate degree in architecture, engineering or a related field and 5 years of experience in property management.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.