As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you’re welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Job Title: Solution Architect – OSS and Orchestrations
Come, and be where it begins.
Our Exciting Opportunity!
We are now looking for a Solution Architect to join us in the journey of 5G and cloud-native transformation, who will be responsible for analyzing, designing, and developing commercially viable end-to-end technical solutions for the customers. In this role, you will also be accountable for providing profitable business for Ericsson by translating customer needs, and technology opportunities into detailed technical offerings, solutions, and proposals.
The successful candidates must be comfortable and confident in presenting complex solutions to all levels of customers, from low-level technical staff to C-level executives.
- Do solution presentations to different levels of the audience
- Scope, define and design solution offerings, driving end-to-end technical solutions
- Product deployment design, network design, network, and service orchestration design
- Analyze customer technology, define business requirements and participate in risk analysis
- Work with the core team on the list of potential activities and solutions
- Develop technical presentations and proposals, and perform customer presentations
- Support deployment of the solution
- Provide feedback to R&D
- Participate in knowledge transfer, documentation, and information sharing
- Stay abreast of new technology/technical areas and share information about solutions to enable customer competence to build.
To be successful in the role you must have
- Education: Graduated from MSc and/or BSc of relevant practice
- Minimum Years of experience: 5 to 10
- Domain experience: Network Management, Fault Management, Performance Management, Provisioning, Orchestration, Fulfillment
- Standards Alignment: ETSI, 3GPP, IETF, CNCF, TMFORUM, MEF-LSO
- Certification in any of the above is a plus
- Hands-on Experience on Ericsson Products ENM, ENIQ, EO, EDA
- Presales experience on complex RFPs and engagements
- Excellent presentation skills
What´s in it for you?
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.