As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you’re welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.
Job Title: Mobile Financial Services Integration Engineer
Our Exciting Opportunity
The role will be working closely with customer Group and OPCO technology teams as well as Mobile Financial Services Unit. Internally it will be required to work closely with program partners as CPM, Business Analyst, Mobile Money SMEs and M-Commerce Stakeholders. You will report to the Head of Mobile Money Operations as part of BSS MFS subdomain.
- Install, Integrate, commission the network nodes under ECW/ EWP solution.
- Perform Support function to resolve customer requests and trouble tickets.
- Support Business Analyst and Solution Architect for new requirements and design changes and report progress of assigned activities to the respective CPM.
- Understand technical requirements as specified in the Solution document.
- Perform ECW Integration and configuration changes activities within approved change window.
- Prepare test cases in consultation with Solution Architect/BA & Conduct Integration tests with 3 PPs.
- Daily single Customer Complaints handling and Customer Care issues.
- CAB participation & Change Coordination between MTN/3PP & GNOC.
- UAT/SIT result sign off.
- End to end issue handling and coordination with GSC.
- Internal & external Audit handling.
To be successful in the role you must have
- Experience in Ericsson Converged Wallet Solution Integration or equivalent e-wallet product 2+ Years.
- Experience in Managed Services in Operational assurance or SME areas. 3+ Years.
- Understanding of Ericsson Wallet Platform or adjacent BSS domains products as Charging System.
- BSS Experience 3+ years.
- Excellent leadership skills with focus on team performance.
- Result oriented with customer first attitude.
- Can handle stressful and ambiguous situations.
- Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English and French.
- Self-motivated with strong drive and initiative, collaborative, relating and networking.
- Outgoing personality that finds it easy to cooperate and establish relationships across organizational boundaries and in a global environment.
- University degree in Technology, preferably MSC.