No views yet
The position is embedded in Barry Callebaut’s Ghana local sustainability team, with direct reporting to the Sustainability Sector Managers in the different sectors of operations as defined by the company in Ghana. The recruits will be key in supporting the existing team in translating project goals and objectives into deliverables in the communities.
- Maintain all relevant database of district farmer group details (Training, Input, planting material etc.)
- Give technical advice on good agricultural practices
- Lead in all community development interventions (Child labor, VSLA, CAPs)
- Lead prospering farmer interventions (register farmers for Inputs packages )
- Submit weekly report to sector manger
- Ensure 100% registrations of all farmers delivering cocoa to the district
- Coordinate Client visits
- Establish nurseries to provide planting material for farmers
- A minimum qualification of Diploma in Agriculture, Social Works, Community Development. A Degree or Master’s degree will be an added advantage
- Knowledge in Good Agronomic Practices and experience in cocoa supply chain
- Proficiency in MS Office application – Word, PowerPoint and Excel to a competent standard
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to interact with professionals and individuals from diverse backgrounds.
- Ability to speak a local language
- Ability to ride a motorbike and travel 60% in rural cocoa communities
- Willing to live upcountry and enjoy field work
Method of Application
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
: 10th Dec. 2021
Employers are looking for you. Upload your Résumé.
Job Fraud Alert.