Palladium is a global leader in the design, development and delivery of Positive Impact – the intentional creation of enduring social and economic value. We work with foundations, investors, governments, corporations, communities and civil society to formulate strategies and implement solutions that generate lasting social, environmental and financial benefits.
For the past 50 years, we have been making Positive Impact possible. With a team of more than 2,500 employees operating in 90 plus countries and a global network of more than 35,000 technical experts, Palladium has improved – and is committed to continuing to improve – economies, societies and most importantly, people’s lives.
Job Title: Office Manager
Palladium is a child-safe organisation, and screens applicants for suitability to work with children. We also provide equal employment to all participants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran or marital status.
Project Overview and Role:
The position will be on a USAID/Ghana project that addresses a key constraint restricting the development of commercial agriculture and obtaining full food security in Ghana – access to finance necessary to enable investment in agricultural value chains.
The Office Manager will be responsible for administrative support for the project office. S/he will report directly to the Director of Finance and Administration.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
The Office Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Assist in planning and coordinating regional and international travel for the project staff and consultants
- Arrange and participate in conferences, training sessions, and meetings
- Manning of the telephone switchboard to provide and/or oversee telephone and fax communication for all staff
- Receive clients and visitors, assist and resolve problems and inquiries of visitors
- Travel to project activities in accordance with the project needs
- Assist in the organization and execution of training events and seminars to be implemented by the project
- Support the accounting, M&E, and communications personnel in their day-to-day duties
- Any other tasks as requested by the Director of Finance and Administration and COP
- Strong verbal communication skills in English
- Attention to detail and ability to effectively and efficiently perform multiple tasks and balance competing priorities
- Professional and mature demeanor and conduct
- Ghanaian nationals preferred.