Job Title: Project Manager
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Propose project structure, including RACI.
- Define project scope & deliverables
- Define and monitor project & resource planning
- Ensures that deliverables are being produced, within time, budget and defined quality level
- Taking responsibility for preparing and implementing tests for systems to ensure proper functioning of these and planning this implementation.
- Transfer of the application to the user organization
- Risk & escalation management within the project and surrounding projects / initiatives, propose contingency plans
- Maintains the project administration
- Create and present project updates & reports
- Keep close relation to the project members to take care of the people management aspects
- Bring consensus on business process improvement to all levels within the organization.
- Advise on the desired situation and solution options and helping formulate ways of optimizing business processes.
Experience & Qualifications
- Must possess a degree in IT or its’ equivalent and a Project Management Qualification;
- At least five (5) years IT experience preferably in manufacturing industry;
- Demonstrable experience of leading projects with tight timelines;
- Must be a Project Management Professional who can demonstrate working knowledge of ITIL;
- Excellent communication and influencing skills.