Job Title: Assistant Registrar II (Government)
- B.Sc. B.A, B.Ed., B.Sc.(Ed.), B.A (Ed.) Political Science, Public Administration, Local Government, History/International Studies/ International Relations/ Diplomacy
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Successful applicants will be responsible for the development and moderation of tests in their subject of specialisation, and be involved in other examinations activities of the Council.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
· Possess a minimum of Bachelor’s Degree (at least Second Class Lower Division), from a recognised University in the subject areas listed hereunder:
· Master’s Degree in Measurement and Evaluation will be an added advantage
· Have a minimum of three (3) years post NYSC teaching experience
APPLICANTS FOR ALL POSITIONS MUST:
- be able to use Personal Computers, MS Office software package and have knowledge of web-based systems;
- be a team player with good inter-personal skills and be open and able to lead change;
- possess influencing, analytical and communication skills;
- be an organiser/planner with ability to be flexible and to be able to successfully implement ideas.
All Applicants must possess five (5) credits in SSCE/WASSCE including English Language and Mathematics at a sitting or six (6) credits at not more than two (2) sittings including English Language and Mathematics.