BlueForce, Inc., is seeking candidates for an On-Site Training Coordinator to support the US Department of State’s Bureau of International Narcotics and Law Enforcement Affairs (INL) Program at the US Embassy in Accra, Ghana.
INL keeps Americans safe at home by countering international crime, illegal drugs, and instability abroad. INL helps countries deliver justice and fairness by strengthening their police, courts, and corrections systems. These efforts reduce the amount of crime and illegal drugs reaching U.S. shores.
Job Title: On-Site Training Coordinator – US Embassy
- US Citizen/Third Country National/Local National.
- Must have three (3) years of experience in a position that requires operational training coordination.
- Must have two (2) years of experience working with international programs to include: coordinating, assessing, conducting, and managing logistics in an international setting in Africa.
- Must have two (2) years of experience conducting monitoring and evaluation.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure within short time constraints, and during times of rapidly developing events.
- Experience working in Africa
- Fluent in written and spoken English
Duties And Responsibilities
The On-Site Training Coordinator will manage & coordinate logistical and administrative training courses delivered to Ghanaian Law Enforcement and the Government of Ghana Justice Sector Officials.
- Advise and assist in the development of program strategies and implementation.
- Assists with the implementation plan for project monitoring within INL.
Applicants will be required to supply a resume that explicitly addresses each of the qualifications listed above.
Applicants that meet the job requirements will be contacted to complete a Qualifications Matrix and three (3) professional references (name, job title of reference, company, work address, phone number, email address, and relationship to the candidate).
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this position.
Closing Date : 15 July, 2020