Secondary School Vice Principal
Alpha Beta Christian College
A reputable international school in Accra is seeking to employ a Vice Principal with inspirational and strategic leadership skills, an impressive track record and a passion to raise creative, confident and competent leaders- Secondary School Vice Principal
• The Vice Principal will join the Management Team in ensuring the delivery of high standards of academic and non-academic content to students, excellent administrative procedures, ample team supervision and high standards of customer service to our clients.
• The school runs an international curriculum from Preschool through to Secondary.
• The Vice Principal will take a leadership role in strengthening the quality of teaching and learning, bringing efficiency to the management of the school and raising the profile of the whole school.
• This is a vitally important role with genuine transformational potential.
The Applicant should-
• Be a practicing Christian whose morals and ethics are in keeping with the schools Christian ethos and who is committed to maintaining and protecting it.
• Be highly motivated and driven, and have an in-depth knowledge of excellence in education with a commitment to ensuring the highest quality of teaching and learning.
• Have the creativity and vision to inspire and lead change and ensure the achievement of the institutions objectives.
• Be able to communicate proficiently in spoken and written English
• Have a good understanding of the Secondary British Curriculum. Experience of Cambridge Assessment International Education preferred.
• Be able to assess the pedagogical needs of students and staff, and suggest appropriate professional intervention where possible.
• Have excellent understanding of, and experience in, curriculum development, implementation and evaluation.
• Overall managerial responsibility for monitoring, evaluation and improvement of staff performance in respect of the teaching and learning environment in the Secondary department.
• Working in collaboration with other members of the Management Team and all relevant stakeholders, to ensure the highest possible standards of teaching and learning.
• To lead, supervise, and guide the work of the secondary school staff, in planning, teaching, assessment and evaluation of teaching and learning within a disciplined staff and student body.
• Ensuring that the learning, development, discipline and safety of students remain at the heart of all decisions.
Educational Requirements & Qualifications
• Applicants must have a good first degree as well as an advanced Degree in education, with not less than 10 years cumulative, progressively responsible experience at management level in an international educational institution of good repute.
• Strong digital literacy (ICT) skills required. Experience with virtual learning platforms preferred.
• Experience in designing and implementing strong extra-curricular programmes in Entrepreneurial Leadership, Sports etc
How to apply
Apply by email