BlueForce, Inc., is seeking candidates for a Program Manager to support the US Department of State’s Bureau of International Narcotics and Law Enforcement Affairs (INL) Program at the US Embassy in Accra, Ghana.
INL keeps Americans safe at home by countering international crime, illegal drugs, and instability abroad. INL helps countries deliver justice and fairness by strengthening their police, courts, and corrections systems. These efforts reduce the amount of crime and illegal drugs reaching U.S. shores.
Job Title: Program Manager – INL – US Embassy
- US Citizen/Third Country National/Local National.
- Must have five (5) years of experience in a supervisory or management position.
- Must have three (3) years of experience working with international programs to include: coordinating, assessing, conducting, and managing facilities in Africa.
- Demonstrated expertise and ability to solve complex and unusual managerial issues while exercising independent judgement
- Experience working in Africa
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Demonstrated experience and familiarity with U.S. government contracting processes and procedures
Duties And Responsibilities
The Program Manager will provide program management and administrative and logistical support for training courses delivered to Ghanaian Law Enforcement and the Government of Ghana Justice Sector Officials.
- Provide subject matter expertise in program planning, design, technical assistance, and implementation.
- Provide management expertise in specialized field of expertise, as well as functional and technical expertise to lead complex, large projects to deliver client solutions and/or manage operations of multiple projects.
- Advise and assist in the development of program strategies and implementation.
- Assists with the implementation plan for project monitoring within INL.
Applicants will be required to supply a resume that explicitly addresses each of the qualifications listed above.
Applicants that meet the job requirements will be contacted to complete a Qualifications Matrix and three (3) professional references (name, job title of reference, company, work address, phone number, email address, and relationship to the candidate).
Closing Date : 15 July, 2020