AngloGold Ashanti (Ghana) Limited, Obuasi Gold Mine is currently near completion of the redevelopment phase to become a modern, efficient and long-term profitable operation. The underground mining operation has been fully mechanized and designed to produce up to an average maximum of 5,000 t/day of ore mined.
We are seeking an experienced and self-motivated person to join our dedicated team as Personal Assistant to the Head: Ghana Business Unit .
ROLE PURPOSE AND CONTEXT
The Personal Assistant is to provide efficient administrative and effective communication services and professional support to the Head: Ghana Business Unit and other executives as may be required from time to time.
- Coordinate and schedule daily meetings, to-do items as well as weekly, monthly and other periodic calendar appointments to ensure a well-structured and organized administrative support function to the Head of Ghana Business Unit
Maintain a professional image of the Head of GBU Office by ensuring a high level of written and verbal communication to internal and external stakeholders:
- Take minutes during meetings (including, but not limited to Executive Committee Meetings), type up as an accurate and true reflection of meeting proceedings and distribute afterwards.
- Assist with the drafting of written documentations such as briefs, letters, reports, proposals, etc.
- Draft letters for general correspondence, as requested by the Head.
- Compile and prepare confidential documents based on input provided by the Head of the Ghana Business Unit.
- Assist in collating information for monthly and quarterly reports, acting on specific instructions
- Assist with the preparation of presentation layouts and designs, putting relevant information together from various sources
- Maintain correct and consistent visual expressions of the Company brand in all documentation, correspondence and events
- Maintain a filing system for all correspondence and documentation and keep it up to date, ensuring safekeeping of documents and archiving as and when required
- Liaise with the Travel Coordinator to maintain efficient and timeous travel arrangements for all local and international travels
- Liaise with relevant officials for smooth holding of events through careful planning, preparation and organization
- Create and maintain an efficient, well-structured and organized administrative office
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Tertiary qualification in administration / social science or any other qualification relevant to the role
- Minimum of 3 years working experience in a similar role
- High level of skill and proficiency in Microsoft Office suite and general computer literacy; skilled in data review and development of summary tables and graphs in excel
- Development of presentations in Power Point, and document review in Word.
- Time management and meeting organisation – skilled in Microsoft Office Outlook Management.
- Demonstrate high level of problems solving to develop creative and appropriate solutions to issues and tasks.
- Ability to process and review data and information and generate summary outputs.
- Ability to plan work, schedule tasks and allocate required resources to ensure on time delivery of outputs, to the right standard and quality
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here Closing Date : 12th Jan. 2022