This role is individually accountable for the administration and effective functioning of all customer payment platforms and allocation of premiums thereof within the organization.
Job Title: Premium Administration Officer 2
Key Result Areas
- Follows standardised processes and provides administrative support in line with normal business functioning.
- Billing, lodgement, collection and allocation of premiums
- Building and managing Relationship with partner banks and other third-party partners.
- Policy and Client retention strategies in relation to premium collection
- Uses Standard administrative techniques to coordinate own work
- Provides and maintains standard premium collection internal reports
- Provide support to the other operational sub-units
- Effectively support the new business process and reviews and manages reconciliation of the suspense accounts.
- Quality Assurance of client payment data ensuring that the highest quality and regulatory compliance standards are upheld
Requirements: Skills, Qualifications and Experience required
A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited University is required
Experience in Premium Administration or similar role would be beneficial.
Accountable for services delivery through own efforts
Individually accountable for managing own time, tasks and output quality
Makes increased contributions by broadening individual skills.
Collaborates effectively with others to achieve personal results.
Accepts and lives the company values.
Attention to detail
Customer relations/Relationship Management
Strong database management ability (Excel, Access etc)