This section refers to people inside and/or outside of the organisation that the post-holder needs to have contact with, and why. This should include virtual presence.
• There is a medium contact with Plan partners working on sponsorship programs in reviewing sponsorship documents to ensure they meet the Sponsorship Book controls in place
• Maintains medium contact with staff in country and program unit offices in the soliciting their support for the implementation and compliance with sponsorship program activities informing, influencing, or reasoning.
Qualification Required & Experience
• University Degree in Journalism, Communication or equivalent experience
• At least 3 – 5 years of experience working in journalism, communications, media, or Public Relations
• Strong understanding of print, radio, television and online media
• Good photography and filming skills;
• Additional technical skills are desirable, including proficiency in Adobe Photoshop or photo-editing software and movie-editing software such as Adobe Premier
• Fluent written and spoken English
• A minimum of 1 year of experience working with or in collaboration with an NGO or UN agency, or equivalent, is preferred.
• Experience as a spokesperson
• Ability to work independently and as a team player.
• Ability to operate effectively in stressful situations, including working overtime.
• Gender awareness and cultural sensitivity.
• Good time management and problem-solving skills.
• Works with trustworthiness and integrity and has a clear commitment to Plan International's values and principles
How To Apply For The Job
To submit your application, click on the link below and complete all relevant fields on the online application form.
Click Here To Apply Online
Closing Date: 28 July, 2021