Can you turn people into fans with words? Can you translate a business brand into content?
Then HR Lands is looking for YOU. We are a Global HR Consultancy firm, committed to help
organisations to Attract Talent from everywhere in the world and Create the right Organisational
Structure to Boost Performance, driven by an inclusive experience.
NB: REMOTE WORK
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
• Proven experience in Social Media Mgmt.
• Hands on experience in content management
• Useful to undertake undergraduate studies in one of the following disciplines:
o Business Management
o Marketing (particularly digital marketing)
o Media and Communications
o Public Relations
APPLY NOW AT: [email protected]
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Manage an organisation's online presence by developing a strategy, producing good content, analysing usage data, facilitating customer service and managing projects and campaigns.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Conceptualisation, creation, implementation, analysis and reporting of the 2021communication strategy, brand, marketing campaigns and social media content
2. Manage the content calendar and post through the different channels (LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, company website)
3. Develop creative, relevant & engaging content, based on business goals & industry latest trends
4. Daily monitoring of engagement, metrics, audience research and copywriting, using tools such as Google Analytics, Facebook insights, etc.
5. Transform analysis conclusions into recommendations and actionable goals to improve engagement
6. Develop an influencer marketing strategy and form key relations across the social media platforms
7. Develop, launch and manage new competitions and campaigns that promote your organisation and brand
8. Manage and facilitate social media communities by responding to posts and developing discussions
9. Research and evaluate the latest trends and techniques in order to find new and better ways of measuring social media activity, and competitor activity
10. Set targets to increase brand awareness and increase customer engagement
11. Create and manage a budget for social media activities
12. Educate executives on the use of social media and promote its use within your company (in-house roles)
13. Encourage collaboration across teams, departments and external organisations
14. Regularly liaise with clients via telephone, email, conference calls or face-to-face (if possible)