Oxygen8 Gaming Limited
The General Manager will provide strategic leadership to our core business (betting), manage staff under his/her jurisdiction and partner our organisation with other investors interested in betting for massive growth and expansion.
Duties/Areas of Responsibility-
• Deal and build strong relationships with the Gaming Commission and other related regulator bodies.
• Exhibit dynamic leadership and motivate the other leaders of the business units to effectively manage its vision and resources.
• Demonstrate excellent knowledge and practical experience in the development of an existing multi-functional projects and ensure the principles and values permeate the business units and at all functional levels.
• Facilitate the development of strategic and annual plans in line with the Group strategic plan.
• Allocate time both for business area initiatives development and also operational and administrative functions.
• Capitalize on opportunities and overcome obstacles to achieve projects to scale, and sustainability in line with the Groups mission principles and the business strategic plan.
• Oversee projects planning, management, monitoring, and evaluation and also develop and manage effective partnerships to accomplish project goals.
• Ensure that the business units and its projects in consultation with the Board of Directors, manage planning processes to set annual and strategic plans for our core business (Betting).
• Directly supervise various staff plus indirect management of projects office and field staff depending on projects and growth size.
• In consultation with the Group Level and Board of Directors, contribute to the policy guidelines development, recommend and set policy to govern the general operations of the betting business
Educational Requirements & Qualifications
The successful candidate for the General Manager position should have-
• Bachelors Degree with over 5 years working experience or Masters Degree with about 3 years experience or more will be preferred.
• At least there (3) years effective senior management experience, preferably with a betting industry.
• Experience in serving on the Board of Directors for a profit making company is strongly preferred.
• Experience general betting business or related businesses, plus a cross-cultural relationship development is strongly preferred.
• Experience in managing mutually inclusive projects required.
• Experienced in relevant fields such as resource development, project management will be an added advantage.
Salary - Negotiable
How to apply
Apply by email