No views yet
To support the National Director in managing the office effectively & efficiently including managing information, assisting in administrative tasks and meetings (including SLT and Board), making appointments, monitoring documents and mail, talking to external and internal customers, organizing events and trips, providing services and taking are of personal agenda.
National Director’s Office Coordination
- Ensure efficient and effective coordination of the National Director’s office, engaging with all direct reports of the ND; with the Board and Peers, ensuring and maintaining an efficient workflow.
- Ensure and maintain an effective communication (oral and written) including reviewing documents, phone calls, emails, etc. and taking discerning decisions on how information should be managed with the National Director’s office.
- Ensure and maintain a positive image of the National Director’s office. This will require diplomacy and tact, especially in dealing with external partners
- Reading and analyzing all correspondence, letters, etc. and determining their significance and routing to the appropriate officers
Preferred Knowledge and Qualifications
- 1st degree in the Social Sciences/Business Studies
Method of Application
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
: 10th Sept. 2021
Employers are looking for you. Upload your Résumé.
Job Fraud Alert.