The Organisation is a financial services institution with the objective of increasing access to finance for Ghanaian enterprises, particularly small and medium enterprises (SMEs). Our client also provides wholesale financing/lines of credit and partial credit guarantees to eligible financial institutions.
On behalf of our client, we now invite applications from experienced professionals for the following vacancy: Chief Accountant
Reporting to the Deputy Chief Executive Officer, Finance, the Chief Accountant would :
• Provide senior level support to financial and strategic planning, resource mobilization and the strengthening of the non-statutory financial resources and instruments;
• Manage treasury functions including capital markets and investment activities; financial reporting and loan administration;
• Have oversight of asset/liability management,
• Drive expert administration of the financial resources of the organization.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Minimum of 12 years experience in the Development Finance or
• Financial Services sector, with at least 8 years experience in a similar role Bachelors degree in Accounting, Finance or any related field.
• A Masters degree in Accounting, Finance or any other relevant field is an advantage.
• Relevant professional certifications & membership professional associations in Ghana or abroad in will be an added advantage (e.g. ACCA, CA, CFA, etc.)
• Experience in Financial Services or related sector within Africa is a plus.
Additional expertise in one or more of the following areas will be an advantage:
• Information Technology
• Strategy and Organizational Design
• Environmental, Social, and Corporate Governance (ESG).
- Job Type: Full Time
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelors Degree
- Work Experience: 5 - 10 Years
- Job Category: Accountancy
- Job Expires On: 21-Sept-2021
- Email: [email protected]
- Contact address:
How To Apply
Apply by email