Brewer Morris have been retained by a leading FTSE100 Financial Services company who have a presence in more than 20 countries globally to appoint a Chief Financial Officer. Reporting to the CEO, this role will be responsible for all things finance – managing the team, partnering with the board, setting policies, managing day to day execution, and being an integral part of the long-term strategy.
Our client is seeking senior finance leaders who are detail and process oriented, with agile thinking and the ability to think outside the box. You will enjoy significant exposure to the most senior management in the Group and will attend and contribute to various high-level boards and committees. Your key responsibilities will include, leading, motivating and coaching the finance team, overseeing the production of excellent management information to support management, govern and oversee the financial, tax and regulatory reporting function, technical accounting, controlling and cash management
Job Title: Chief Financial Officer
- Develop a strong finance & administration team, oversee the company’s financial, administrative, and risk management functions
- Manage and develop all financial and operational reporting and controls. Develop all necessary policies and procedures to ensure the sound financial management and control of the company’s business
- Provide strategic and financial guidance to ensure that the company’s financial commitments are met. Partner with additional members of the executive management team & Board to determine an overall direction for the company
- Strong academic background, highly numerate with excellent analytical skills
- Relevant finance qualification (ACA, ACCA) with at least 10 years of experience post qualification experience of leading a high performing finance function
- Strong background in financial control, business planning, expense control, management information
- Strong people manager with experience of playing a significant role in a senior management team
- Business mindset with the ability to understand the link business actions and events to financial performance outcomes.
- Clear communicator, strong experience of presenting to boards, committees etc. Financial services experience would be an advantage
- Fluent verbal and written English skills