BlueForce, Inc., is seeking candidates for a Program Manager to support the US Department of State’s Bureau of International Narcotics and Law Enforcement Affairs (INL) Program at the US Embassy in Accra, Ghana.
INL keeps Americans safe at home by countering international crime, illegal drugs, and instability abroad. INL helps countries deliver justice and fairness by strengthening their police, courts, and corrections systems. These efforts reduce the amount of crime and illegal drugs reaching US shores.
Job Title: Program Manager
- US Citizen/Third Country National/Local National.
- Must have five (5) years of experience in a supervisory or management position.
- Must have three (3) years of experience working with international programs to include: coordinating, assessing, conducting, and managing facilities in Africa.
- Demonstrated expertise and ability to solve complex and unusual managerial issues while exercising independent judgement
- Experience working in Africa
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Demonstrated experience and familiarity with U.S. government contracting processes and procedures
Duties And Responsibilities
The Program Manager will provide program management and administrative and logistical support for training courses delivered to Ghanaian Law Enforcement and the Government of Ghana Justice Sector Officials.
- Provide subject matter expertise in program planning, design, technical assistance, and implementation.
- Provide management expertise in specialized field of expertise, as well as functional and technical expertise to lead complex, large projects to deliver client solutions and/or manage operations of multiple projects.
- Advise and assist in the development of program strategies and implementation.
- Assists with the implementation plan for project monitoring within INL.
Applicants will be required to supply a resume that explicitly addresses each of the qualifications listed above.
Applicants that meet the job requirements will be contacted to complete a Qualifications Matrix and three (3) professional references (name, job title of reference, company, work address, phone number, email address, and relationship to the candidate).
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this position.
BlueForce employment is contingent upon individual’s providing legal proof of identity and satisfactory background check results. Please note if applying for a position in the United States: All applicants must furnish legal authorization to work in the United States within three (3) working days of time of hire. If a Government clearance is required, applicants will be subject to a security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
BlueForce is firmly committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce and in providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, handicap, disability, veteran status, and any other basis protected by applicable law.
BLUEFORCE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY, AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER, AND A DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE