Purpose of the role
Perform all the secretariat and admin related activities/tasks, welcome the visitors (customers / suppliers), receive and send the mails, handle the flights tickets and other travel related bookings, process and / or coordinate the purchases / services.
Responsibilities And Expectations
- Perform the secretariat duties of the company (telephone, mail, voice & internet data, appointments, general mailings etc.
- Handle the flight tickets booking and other related travels bookings of the staff (visas, work permits, hotels, Travel Insurance, Transport)
- Ensure the reception of visitors (customers / suppliers etc.), answer and handle incoming calls in a professional manner to project the standard of the Company
- Handle or actively participate in the organization of internal and external events (mining shows, workshops etc.)
- Assist in communication/mailing to the staff
- Handle the purchasing of the company’s office supplies, consumables and other indirect purchasing
- Handle/follow up on the office administrative tasks: cleaning, canteen; repairs
- Be the first point of contact handling external administrative service providers
- Manage and update records of Third-Party contracts, lease, agreements etc. for administrative duties
- Daily management of the cash register or “petty cash”: Update cash log in real time; receipts and disbursements (verification of justifiable expenses)
- Process the day-to-day invoices of vendors providing related Administrative services.
- Knowledge in Secretariat/Office administration, HR, Logistics and purchasing an asset
- Skilful MS Office user
- Ability to give feedback as needed
- Understanding of sourcing and purchasing processes
- Fluent in both French and English, both verbal and written
- BS in Secretariat, Office administration, purchasing or equivalent experience
- Minimum Years of Experience Necessary: 1 to 2 years
- Positive attitude and willingness to collaborate with all functions for the good of Epiroc
- Business oriented and able to communicate effectively with colleagues at all levels
- Excellent planning and execution capabilities
- Passion and commitment towards the best interest of the company
- Ability to work in a team
- Must be able to drive actions and results within your own and other functions
This role will report to the Regional Human Resource Manager and based in our Customer Center in Ghana.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here Closing Date : 1st April. 2022