The successful candidate will perform a wide variety of professional level administrative duties involving budgets, policies, procedures, organisation, planning, contracts, facilities, equipment, supplies, personnel and special projects.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Assisting in the day-to-day running of the Department.
· Ensuring the safety and security of office properties and documents.
· Responsible for insurance, legal, safety, and other compliance requirements.
· Preparing reports on key activities/events in the Department.
· Supervising the functions of some categories of staff in the Department.
· Preparing Minutes of Meetings and Matters Arising there from and dealing with specific correspondence and documentation as and when required.
· Consulting, researching, negotiating and monitoring contracts and agreements with suppliers, service providers, leasing agents and others.
· Representing the Department on Committees and task forces for the development, scheduling, implementation and monitoring of programmes and projects.
· Implementing and monitoring support services to other Departments.
· Any other duty that may be assigned by the Director of Administration.
Qualification and Experience
· possess five (5) credits in WASSCE/GCE “O” Levels including English language and Mathematics at a sitting, or six (6) credits at not more than two (2) sittings including English Language and Mathematics;
· possess a Bachelor of Arts or Science degree (Minimum, Second Class Lower);
· have at least three (3) years post qualification experience in a reputable organisation;
· not be more than forty (40) years.
APPLICANTS FOR ALL POSITIONS MUST:
- be able to use Personal Computers, MS Office software package and have knowledge of web-based systems;
- be a team player with good inter-personal skills and be open and able to lead change;
- possess influencing, analytical and communication skills;
- be an organiser/planner with ability to be flexible and to be able to successfully implement ideas.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here Closing Date : 7th June. 2022